2015 Ford F650 S/A Water Truck
Davie, Florida, United States.
Ford Triton 6.8L Engine, Ford Automatic Transmission, 158" Wheel Base, 4x2, 8,500 lb. Front Axle, 12,000 lb. Rear Axle, 25,999 lb. GVWR, 2,000 Gallon Capacity, Hose Reel w/ Nozzle, Self Loading Water Pump, PTO Driven Water Pump, Spring Type Suspension, Chrome Bumper, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual High Back Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Tilt Steering Wheel
The unit sustained flood damage as a result of Hurricane Irma. The unit was considered a total loss on 09/10/2017. The full extent of any damage is unknown.
There was no response from the engine when the key was turned. The main components could not be operationally checked. The driveshaft is missing from the unit.
This item is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Call For Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be turned away.
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)