2017 Volvo VNL T/A Sleeper Truck Tractor
Mulberry, Florida, United States.
Jun 28, time TBD
Volvo D13 12.8L Engine, 425 Adv. Horsepower, Volvo AT02612D Automatic Transmission, 246" Wheel Base, 6x4, 12,350 lb. Front Axle, 38,000 lb. Rears, 50,350 lb. GVWR, 295/75R22.5 Tires, Air Ride Cab, Air Ride Suspension, Sliding 5th Wheel, Sun Visor, Cab Extenders, Side Fairings, Roof Fairing, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Heated Mirrors, Dual High Back Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Dual Bunks, Sleeper Climate Controls, Power Inverter
The unit sustained extensive collision damage and the engine could not be started. The main components could not be operationally checked.
This item is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
Notices & Restrictions
After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high offer. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected withing 5 business days of the close date.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Call For Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be turned away.
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)