|/ / /|
2011 Service King SK575 Work Over Rig
Seller Supplied Information:
The unit sustained rollover/collision damage on 12/26/2018. It has been reported that it was blown over and damaged by wind. Damages include but are not limited to the frame, cab, front paneling and front axles. This unit is being sold as part of an insurance claim. The full extent of any damage is unknown and the current operating condition of the unit has not been verified by IronPlanet.
This item is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Call For Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be turned away.
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your ICP purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved prior to making your purchase.
United States Equity Funding
United States Equity Funding is dedicated to ICP equipment financing.
To apply for a loan, please complete the following credit application and email it to Sheila Hale or fax it to 617-622-4073.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)