2006 Caterpillar 287B High Flow Skid Steer
- Production Date: 2006
- Manufacturer: Caterpillar
- Product Model: 287B
- Serial Numbers: ZSA03845
- Total Operating Hours: 2,400 Hours
- Components / Attachments: No Attachments
This unit sustained fire damage on May 5, 2013. Damage includes, but is not limited to: cab, tracks, engine, engine compartment, belts, hoses and radiator. There has been no work done to this unit. The unit does not start, run or operate in its current condition. There are no keys available for this unit. Please bid accordingly.
Storage charges of $20/day will accrue on account of Buyer (in addition to any submitted amount, payable to the location) beginning 6/21/13.
Load out assistance is available at location for an approximate fee of $150 - $225 an hour. Such fees are to be confirmed and contracted by Buyer (in addition to any submitted bid amount). Please NOTE that the location requires 24 hours advance notice for load out assistance.
Removal: Monday - Friday (8:00AM to 6:00PM CT)
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Corsicana, TX 75110, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.