2012 Caterpillar 140M2 Motor Grader
2012 Caterpillar 140M2 Motor Grader
- Production Year: 2012
- Manufacturer: Caterpillar
- Product Model: 140M2
- Serial Numbers: CAT0140MLM9D01144
- Components / Attachments: EROPS w/AC, Push Block, Rear Ripper, Tandem Drive
Per Seller: On June 15, 2012, this unit was being unloaded when the operator lost control and hit a wall. This unit will start and run, but is not fully functional. Damage includes but not limited to: front frame, wheels and nose. Please refer to the attached photos. Please bid accordingly.
The location is able to assist with load out at no additional charge. This unit will self load with an experienced operator. Location requires at least a 24 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal hours are Monday - Friday (7AM to 4PM CT).
NOTE: The serial number plates will not be accompanying the unit; the plates will be removed prior to pick up.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high bid. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected within 2 business days of the close date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston, TX 77040, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.