2000 Tigercat 860 Feller Buncher w/Quadco Q Fit 22 Saw Head
- Production Date: 2000
- Manufacturer: Tigercat
- Product Model: 860
- Serial Numbers: 8600771
- Total Operating Hours: Unknown (per seller)
- Components / Attachments: Heat, Air Conditioning, 22" Saw Head
Per Seller: On January 14, 2013, this unit was on a jobsite when it caught on fire. The unit is nonoperational. The operator stopped the machine for a break, and when he got back in and hit the pilot reset button (to turn the hydraulicks on), flames shot out behind the boom. He turned the fire suppression system on, but it still was engulfed in flames. The tracks were replaced approximately 4 months ago and the turbo was installed on the engine. The fuel pump was replaced approximately 2 months ago. Please refer to the attached photos. Please bid accordingly.
The location is unable to assist with load out but the unit is accessible for equipment to assist in loading. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least a 24 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal hours are Monday - Friday (9AM to 5PM EST).
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Brunswick, GA 31525, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.