2003 John Deere 200C-LC Excavator
- Production Date: 2003
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Product Model: 200C-LC
- Serial Numbers: FF200CX504270
- Total Operating Hours: 6,979 Hours (per seller)
- Performance Specifications: Engine: John Deere, 6-Cylinder, 141HP; Transmission: John Deere, Hydrostatic
- Components / Attachments Cab w/AC. NO Bucket
Per Seller: On October 26, 2012 this unit was vandalized. It is believed that dirt and sand was put into the hydraulic system. Damage includes but is not limited to: hydraulic pump assembly, hydraulic fluids, filters, hydraulic cooler, main hydraulic control valve, pressure control valves, seals & gaskets, boom cylinder assembly and joystick control valves. The control valve has been worked on and resealed. There is no main hydraulic pump on the unit. All other parts are intact and on the unit. Please refer to the attached photos. Please bid accordingly.
The location is able to assist with load out for a flat fee of $500.00. If the Buyer is in Georgia the site can deliver the unit for a flat fee of $1,250.00. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least a 48 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal hours are Monday - Friday (9AM to 5PM EST).
NOTE: This listing is for the Excavator ONLY. There are no attachments.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: email@example.com
Hampton, GA 30228, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.