2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 Utility Body Truck (Damaged) - A19649-L
- Model Year: 2008
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 3500HD
- VIN Number: 1GTHK34K98E211318
- Mileage/Engine Hours: 78709 Miles
- Unit Number: A19649
- Engine: V-8 6.0L Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
Per Seller: Truck was not driveable due to rollover accident which occurred 3 months ago. Air bag did not deploy. Engine was started soon after the accident but has not been started since then. The operational status of major components cannot be confirmed.
Truck must be towed from the location and will be sold with a Salvage title only. Salvage title will be forwarded to buyer 30-45 days after removal.
There is no load out assistance. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Buyer may be subject to the payment of sales tax at time of purchase instead of at time of registration on a leased vehicle if the buyer’s state of residence is one of the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, ME, MI, MS, NC (equipment only), NJ, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN and WA. Buyer must provide valid State Exemption/Resale Certificate otherwise sales tax will be invoiced for the states listed above.
- Titles (when applicable) are usually available to buyer three to four weeks after funding of auction.
- The Sales Agreement listed under Lot Documents must be signed and returned by the Buyer. Terms should be carefully reviewed prior to bidding. Lot item will not be released until the required signed Sales Agreement has been presented to AssetAuctions.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Buyer (or designated transport company) should be prepared to issue a printed copy of their Presentation of Buyer at their removal appointment. No equipment will be released without a Presentation of Buyer.
- Buyer (or designated transport company) should be prepared to self-load all equipment purchased. The storage location is unable to provide load-out assistance.
- After the listing closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high offer. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the listing will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected within 2 business days of the close date.
- Service tools and items such as ladders, coolers, beacons, radios, laptop mounts, spare tires, fire extinguishers, etc. which may be visible in the photos or videos may be removed by the Seller and not included in the sale. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding specific items.
- Buyer MUST schedule a removal appointment at least 24 hours prior to removal. The Presentation of Buyer may not include the exact location of the item; so removal will be impossible without scheduling an appointment.
- Inspections are not permitted. Upon removal if the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the listing, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: email@example.com
Waynesburg, PA 15370, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.