2004 "Inspir8" 100 Ft. Benetti Motor Mega Yacht
All buyers must be approved prior to making an offer. A deposit is required in order to be approved. Please contact Stu Myers at 260-503-1567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and deposit information.
- Year vessel built: 2004
- Vessel make: Benetti
- Vessel Name: Inspir8
- Hailing port: Dubai / UAE
- Vessel builder: Benetti
- Hull number: N/A
- Hull depth: 1.73 M, (5 ft. 9 in) (per seller)
- Hull breadth: 7.14 M, (23 ft. 6 in) (per seller)
- Beam: 7.47 M, (24 ft. 6 in)(per seller)
- Draft: 1.73 M, (5 ft. 9 in.) (per seller)
- Clearance: N/A
- Headroom: N/A
- Bottom Construction: 2004
- Super Structure: 2004
- Gross Tonnage: 189 GT
- Vessel type: Power
- Water type: Saltwater
- Vessel Service: Pleasure
- Hull Type: Fiberglass
- Type of Loss: Sunk and Refloated W/a Floating Crane
- LOA: 30.48 M (100 ft.) (per seller)
- Number of engines: 2
- Year: 2004
- Make: Caterpillar 3412E
- Horse Power: 2X1400 HP
- Hours: 3600 Hours
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Class: Inboard
- Make: Caterpillar
- Drive Type: V-Drive
- Reduction Gear Ratio: 2 X Rejintes
- Number of Generators: 2
- Year: 2004
- Make: Kohler
- KiloWatt: 50 kw
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Number of A/C zones: All Zones
- Number of televisions: 5
- Number of VCRs: 5
- Number of DVDs: 5
- Number of stereos: 9
- Depth Finder: Yes (Qty 1)
- GPS: Yes (Qty 1)
- VHF: Yes (Qty 1)
- Anchor: 2
- Central Vacuum: No
- Dishwasher: Yes (Qty 1)
- Freezer: Yes (Qty 3)
- IceMaker: Yes (Qty 1)
- Washer/Dryer: Yes (Qty 1)
- Windlass: Yes (Qty 1)
- Boarding Ladder: Yes (Qty 1)
- Compactor: No
- Engine Synch.: No
- Halon System: No
- Microwave: Yes (Qty )
- Refrigerator: Yes (Qty 3)
- Swim Platform: Yes
- Trim tabs: Yes
- Watermaker: Yes
Props / Shaft
- Prop diameter: N/A
- Prop pitch: Fixed
- Number of blades on the props: 5 Blades
- Prop material: Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Shaft diameter: N/A
- Shaft material: Steel
- Type of water vessel sank in: Saltwater
- Engine condition: Drained, Flushed & Turned Manually
- Transmission condition: Drained & Flushed
- Generator condition: Drained, Flushed & Turned Manually
Note: This is a summary. Details are located under Lot Documents "Incident report and survey".
Per Seller: On September 21, 2012, the vessel sank after hitting against the parts of a submerged barge. The yacht was found listed through approximately 100 degrees to starboard side and aground. Only about 1.8m of the hull bottom/portside was visible. Water depth at the locaiton was approximately 8m. The yacht was salvaged on September 29, 2012 and is currently dry docked. Damage includes but is not limited to: hole in hull (1 X 2.5m - was temporarily repaired and covered with fiberglass), hull aft was found to have an open crack from the top of the bulwark to the bottom in way of the stern tube area (1 X 4m on each side of the hull - cracked area was found to be repaired with patches), interior accommodations heavily damaged due to the contamination with seawater with all fixtures shifted to the starboard site, sound system, wooden paneling, ceiling, insulation, carpet, engine room switchboard, electrical equipment, bridge equipment, fly bridge navigation, communication equipment, main distribution panel, jacuzzi, broken glass in cabin & aft salon, doors broken in cabin and deck fiberglass bulwark. Please refer to the attached photos and bid accordingly.
Loadout assistance is available at the buyers expense. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least a 24 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal days are Sunday-Thursday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM UAE).
NOTE: This unit must be removed by December 22, 2012. If this unit is not removed by December 22, 2012 there will be storage fees of $1000.00 per day on the buyers expense.
Lot Closing Times:
USA CST: 6:00 AM
London, UK: 12:00 PM
Dubai, UAE: 4:00 PM.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Storage charges of $1000 per day will accrue starting imediately after payment is due.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high bid. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected within 2 business days of the close date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Location can assist with loading for an additional fee and the Buyer is responsible for any and all additional charges. Confirmation and contracting of such service is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Any goods that have not been picked up within 30 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed "Abandoned", and after such 30-day period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaims the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, Logistics, Customs, Export, and Import activities are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Dubai 337-1500, United Arab Emirates
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.