2006 Gekko GTS-20 20ft Ski Boat & 2006 EZ Load Trailer and 2006 Mercury 25 HP 4 Stroke EFI Outboard
2006 Gekko GTS-20 20ft Ski Boat & 2006 EZ Load Trailer and 2006 Mercury 25 HP 4 Stroke EFI Outboard Motor
- Year vessel built: 2006
- Vessel Name: N/A
- Vessel builder: Gekko
- Hull number: IGWS0243J506
- Bottom Construction: Fiberglass
- Vessel type: Power
- Water type: Lake
- Hull Type: Fiberglass
- Number of engines: 1 Inboard & 1 Outboard
- Year: Inboard - 2006; Outboard - 2006
- Make: Inboard - Mercruiser; Outboard - Mercury
- Horse Power: Inboard - 310 HP; Outboard - 25 HP
- Hours: Unknown (per seller)
- Make: EZ Loader
- Year: 2006
- VIN: 1L8UADLA36A028279
Per Seller: On July 02, 2012, these units were involved in a windstorm and were damaged.
2006 Gekko Ski Boat With Inboard 310 HP Engine & Trailer: The boat was in a lift and a windstorm drove it out of the lift and the boat was sunk. It was recovered the next day. The trailer has no damage. The boat is nonoperational.
2006 Mercury 25 HP 4 Stroke EFT Outboard Motor (Serial Number: OR162465): The outboard was attached to a boat which sunk in the windstorm. The motor was removed from the water and drained out.
The location is unable to assist with load out. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least a 24 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal hours are Monday - Thursday (9AM to 5PM CT).
NOTE: Salvage title will be forwarded to buyer within 30 to 45 days after unit has been removed.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bemidiji, MN 56601, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.