2006 John Deere 3420 Telehandler
- Production Date: 2006
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Product Model: 3420
- Serial Numbers: 203420X26557
- Total Operating Hours: 6,813 Hours (per seller)
Per Seller: The unit caught on fire on March 20, 2012. Details of how the unit caught on fire are unknown. As a result, the unit sustained fire damage as shown in the photos. There has been no work done to this unit. The unit does not start, run or operate in its current condition. Please bid accordingly.
The hay forks as shown in the photos are NOT included in the sale.
There is no load out assistance.Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: email@example.com
Wendell, ID 83355, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.