2009 John Deere 270 DLC Excavator
NOTE: Unit does not come on pontoons. The unit will be coming with undamaged tracks. Also the unit will be coming with a regular digging bucket NOT a wood chopper
- Production Date: 2009
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Product Model: 270D LC
- Serial Numbers: FF270DX703793
- Total Operating Hours: Approx. 2210 per Report
- Performance Specifications: Hydrostatic Transmission, 188HP
- Components / Attachments: EROPS, A/C, Bucket
Per Seller: This unit was involved in a fire on April 8, 2011 while clearing trees and limbs in a swamp. The cab assembly, engine, hydraulics pump, boom cylinders and all hoses, wiring and filters were damaged from the fire. Due to the heat of the fire there is likely also structural damage to many metal components as well. The counter weight and bucket are currently off the unit but are included. The tracks included with the unit were not involved in the fire. The planetary's have been removed for loading purposes but are included with this unit. Please note that additional damages may have occurred that are not accounted for. Please bid accordingly.
Location can assist loading unit at no additional cost as long as loading is handled within the course of one day. The location has a crane which can be used to help load the unit onto a flat bed trailer. The location suggests inspecting the unit before pick up to see if one or two trailers will be needed for the counter weight and final drives. Please give a 3 day advance notice before pick up or inspecting the unit.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Delcambre, LA 70528, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.