1993 Grove TMS9120 Hydraulic Truck Crane
1993 Grove TMS9120 Hydraulic Truck Crane
- Model Year: 1993
- Make: Grove
- Model: TM9120
- VIN Number: 476TM912ONSO77158
- Mileage/Engine Hours: Unknown
Machine has been sitting for several years in its present condition. This unit sustained damage when the operator was folding up the crane for travel and it overturned while swinging the machine around without the outriggers extended. The boom was not extended while this happened. Unit was just recently moved to another location and the truck engine started and ran allowing unit to be self loaded on/off a beam trailer for transport. The cranes operators cab was buckled when machine fell on its side and the cab was removed. Status of crane controls is unknown. Unit has bent fenders along the left side and the fuel tank was removed due to damages. No Block, Ball or Jib is included with this unit. Right front rear tire/rim assembly has been removed and is not include (see image 1 & 3). Operational Status of crane motor is unknown. Any additional damages cannot be confirmed since a thorough inspection was not performed. There has been no work done to this unit. Please bid accordingly.
The Crane boom cylinder is included with this unit. Seller states that it is operational and may need repacking. Miscellaneous parts show in new pictures to be included with unit.
There is load out assistance available at a flat rate fee of $250. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up. Buyer must pick up unit within 20 days of purchase. If unit is not removed within 20 days of purchase, then a $50.00 per day storage fee will accrue. Inspections can be conducted between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday through Friday). Please call Market Manger for contact information.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- The winning bid for this listing is subject to seller approval. Upon closing there may be a delay of up to 2 business days before the Seller selects the winning bid. Please take this potential delay into consideration when placing a bid.
- Payment By Wire Transfer
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cocoa, FL 32926, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.