2008 Multiquip DCA300SSK Trailer mounted Generator
- Production Year: 2008
- Manufacturer: Multiquip
- Product Model: DCA300SSK
- Serial Numbers: 3824099
- Total Operating Hours: Unknown
- Performance Specifications: 300 kV, John Deere Engine 6068, 275 HP Diesel Fuel
- Components / Attachments: Trailer mounted
Per Seller: This unit was involved in a fire on January 4, 2011 while running. The engine, all wiring and the control boards were all damaged in the fire. Please note additional damages may have occurred that are not accounted for. Please bid accordingly.
Per location: Due to fire damage, the trailer is not towable in its current condition.
Per Location: This location can assist with loading the unit using a forklift. The cost of loading assistance is $135 an hour. The location requires a one week advance notice to ensure the forklift is not in use.
Please note: There is NO title available for this generator. The generator will be sold with a Bill of Sale only.
- Please note: There is NO title available for this generator. The generator will be sold with a Bill of Sale only.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Payment By Wire Transfer
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prudhoe Bay, AK 99734, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.