Hydra-Rig Coiled Tubing Reel w/ 13,158 Ft. of 2 3/8in, .188 wall, QT900 Tubing
On 12/07/2007, the units were being transported when they became unsecured from the trailer and fell to the ground. There are several places on the tubing that were flattened by the spokes of the reel during the accident.
Additional damages include but are not limited to:
Upper Frame Hydra Rig Assembly
The hydraulics were found to be broken and bent and torn adrift from the front of the frame.
The upper and lower rails were bent and bowed.
Corner posts were found dented, bent and bowed.
Corner post castings cracked.
Both reel sides bent in and struck against the tubing.
Feeder rod is bent.
Feeder guide is bent.
Hydro testing unit is cracked and bent.
Lower Frame Hydra Rig Assembly
Top and bottom framing bent and creased.
Cross members bent and bowed.
Vertical braces bent.
Corner posts bent and dented.
*Please note: There are two options for loadout:
* For self loadout purposes, buyer must have insurance certificates- $1million liability and $1 million auto. Certificate must list Turner Bros. as an additional insured on the policy. Buyer will also be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
* Location can assist with loading for $3,600.00 and the Buyer is responsible for any and all additional charges. Confirmation and contracting of such service is the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer must contact location 24 hours prior to arrival to make load out arrangements. Loading must be done between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- For self loadout purposes, buyer must have insurance certificates- $1million liability and $1 million auto. Certificate must list Turner Bros. as an additional insured on the policy. Buyer will also be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Buyer must contact location 24 hours prior to arrival to make load out arrangements. Loading must be done between 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Houston, TX 77049, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.