Gerber Solara UV2 Ink Jet Printer
- Manufacturer: Gerber Solara
Serial Number: IJUV2-0606010
Size: 60 in.
Year: 2006 (New at time of loss)
- Type of Packaging: Crate
Per seller, on 8/11/2006 unit was removed from shipping crate when it was dropped from a forklift. Damage is to the rear of the machine. The large rollers on the back of the frame that hold the paper are pushed to the side causing their mounts to pull away from the printer frame. The back side of the casing is broken and has been displaced approx. 1 inch. It cannot be confirmed is the unit has been torqued out of alignment. Unit is currently crated.
Please note unit was new at the time of loss. There are no ink cartridges in it.
- Location can assist with loading for an additional fee and the Buyer is responsible for any and all additional charges. Confirmation and contracting of such service is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
S. Windsor, CT 06074, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.