2005 Liebert 625kVA/500kW UPS Unit
The unit has the following basic characteristics: 625kVA/500kW, Multi Module Unit, Model U39MM625AOAR
Please see the attached PDF file for additional specs.
- Production Year: 2005
- Manufacturer: Liebert
- Product Model: U39MM625A0AR
- Serial Numbers: C00255840/LI-06649
Per the adjuster:
On 07/12/2005 the unit was being unloaded at the original buyers location when it fell over while being lifted.
As a result of accident, the unit sustained collision damages (see photos). It has not been powered up or tested since the incident.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any goods that have not been picked up within 30 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed "Abandoned", and after such 30-day period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- FOB As Is
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baltimore, MD 21218, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.