Included in this lot are tables, tops, chairs, shelving units, cabinets, and office panels and mounts.
Manufacturers include but not limited to Herman Miller, Steelcase, Gunlocke, Nemschoff, Taylor, Shoto, and Superior.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGES AND INVENTORY.
Used office furniture is approximately five years old is being offered as seen in attached images. Inventory is currently stored among three floors. Buyer responsible for all breakdown and loading of inventory as outlined in below-referenced terms of sale. Facility has loading dock access for an 18-wheeler.
- Items included in this lot are offered AS IS, WHERE IS with no warranty, expressed or implied. No refunds will be given for any quantity discrepancies.
- Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- No storage charges
Inventory is available for breakdown and preparation for shipment during weekdays. Load out is restricted to Friday evening and Saturday and must be completed on one of the following weekends:
-- March 11 & 12, 1/2 day on the 13th
-- March 18 & 19, 1/2 day on the 20th
Buyer must remove all inventory.
- Prior to commencement of load out, buyer will need to furnish proof of appropriate insurance as outlined in attached Insurance Requirements document.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin, TX, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.