1987 Ingersoll Rand T4W Drilling Rig
- Production Date: 1987
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
- Product Model: T4W
- Serial Numbers: LA16723
- Performance Specifications: Chassis engine: Cummins Diesel, Deck engine: Cummins Diesel
- Components / Attachments No pipe and no hammer attachment
Per the adjuster:
The unit was in operation on 05/18/2004. It appears that the operator failed to secure it properly, and the unit rolled down the hill and hit a large rock.
As a result of accident, the unit sustained damages to the cab, front bumper assembly, front sheet metal and right side compartments. The front axle was torn off.
The upper deck, the deck engine and the drill sustained damages, but those could not be determined by visual inspection.
The unit has no pipe. The hammer attachment is NOT included with the unit.
- Location can assist with loading of the unit on buyers account. Confirmation and contracting of such service is buyers responsibility
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- If Buyer does not remove all item(s) by Aug 10, 2004, storage charges of $25.00 per day will accrue on the Buyer's account.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- As Is
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Macon, GA 31211, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.