Unit was in working condition prior to engine being removed. The engine was pulled from unit to investigate a "lower end knock." No work was conducted. Engine is removed from unit, but IS included in this sale.
- Production Date: 1997
- Manufacturer: Liebherr
- Product Model: 641
- Serial Numbers: 2391502
- Total Operating Hours: 8997 (on hour meter)
- Performance Specifications: Diesel
- Components / Attachments Bucket
- Undercarriage condition Poor
Engine is removed from unit and on an engine stand. It is in working condition but may require some maintenance. Engine IS included in this sale.
- Seller will assist with loading of engine only via forklift
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- Please see attached Purchase Agreement
- Loading on the buyer's account
- As Is
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwalk, CT, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.