- Production Year: 2007
- Manufacturer: JLG
- Product Model: 800A
- Serial Numbers: 300108724
- Total Operating Hours: 3,922 Hours
- Unit Number: 468807022
- Performance Specifications: Max Platform Height: 80ft
The unit collided with a bridge and was heavily damaged. Please refer to the photographs. The engine starts and runs fine but will not drive due to axle issues. The unit was previously painted black and used in movie/television production studios.
Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to remove the unit. Location requires at least a 24-hour notice prior to removal.
The winning Buyer may be responsible to pay sales tax on the purchase of this item.
This listing is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Sales, Use, VAT, GST, transfer, ad valorem or other similar taxes of any taxing authority may be applicable to all sales unless the Buyer can provide their resale certificate at the time of purchase. If Buyer is exporting the item(s), export documentation must be submitted within 10 days after the removal deadline to have the applicable tax refunded. Any documentation submitted past the requested deadline is subject to approval if the funds have not been remitted to the appropriate government agency, otherwise it is the Buyer’s responsibility to recover tax directly from such government authority.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the location prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of 50.00 (USD) per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyers sole responsibility.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Buyers interested in inspecting the item(s) should contact Customer Care via phone at 1-855-723-7781 or via email at email@example.com.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte, NC 28273, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.