2000 Chevrolet W3500 Flatbed Truck(Lot 0 of 0) - Flatbed Trucks, Cab & Chassis, and Tank Trucks
- Model Year: 2000
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: W3500
- VIN Number: J8BB4B147Y7014806
- Engine: Isuzu 4HE1 4 Cylinder Diesel
- Vehicle Weight: 4,700lb. Front, 7.950lb. Rears
- Equipment: 180 in. WB, Electric Lift Gate
- Type of Suspension: A/T
- Tire Size: @ 30%
The unit would not start, run, or operate when removed from service in February 2011. The bed of the truck has been removed and is not included.
There is no removal assistance. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to remove the unit. Location requires at least a 24-hour notice prior to removal.
No title is available. Unit will be sold with a Salvage Bill of Sale only. The Buyer is required to pay tax on this unit.
This lot is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the location prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of 50.00 (USD) per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyers sole responsibility.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- This lot is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the lot will automatically be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest bid does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the bid, and decide whether to accept or reject the bid. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- No title is available. The item(s) will be sold with a Bill of Sale only.
- No title is available. The item(s) will be sold with a Salvage Bill of Sale only.
- The Buyer must initiate the Dispute by completing and submitting the online Dispute form in the Buyer’s MyONE account page. In each case, the Dispute must be initiated prior to 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) on the second calendar day after the earlier of: (i) removal of the Item, or (ii) expiry of the scheduled Removal Deadline regardless of whether the Item has been picked up by such date (the “Dispute Initiation Period”).
- Inspections are not permitted. Upon removal if the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Ft. Myers, FL 33905, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.
View Other Lots
|< Previous Lot||Next Lot >|