- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: SN: HT015932
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017497
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016886
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016884
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016885
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016883
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017895
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017896
- Dimensions: 6x10GWHS - SN: HT016882
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016095
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016092
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017556
- Dimensions: 5.5x9GPR - SN: HT016091
- Dimensions: 5.5x9GPR - SN: HT016094
- Dimensions: 5x10LGW2K - SN: HT016096
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016349
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017651
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016350
- Dimensions: 5x8GW2K - SN: HT016348
- Dimensions: 5x10LGW2K - SN: HT016351
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016593
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT016584
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016594
- Dimensions: 4x6G - SN: HT016585
- Dimensions: 3.5x5LSHS - SN: HT016595
- Dimensions: 3.5x5LSHS - SN: HT016586
- Dimensions: 5x8G - SN: HT017751
These units sustained collision damage on February 24, 2017. The transport vehicle came to a sudden stop and jack knifed. The cargo strap broke and the trailers fell off of the transport vehicle causing collision damage to each unit. There has been no work done to these units. Please refer to the attached photos and bid accordingly.
Please see the description and attached inventory sheet for lot detail.
There is removal assistance at a rate of $85 per hour. This amount must be paid directly to the location by the Buyer, prior to removal of the inventory. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to remove the unit. Location requires at least a 24-hour notice prior to removal.
Removal: Monday - Friday (8:00AM to 3:00PM)
Salvage bill of sale will be provided to the winning Buyer approximately 30-45 days after receipt of removal confirmation from the Buyer.
This lot is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the location prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of 50.00 (USD) per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyers sole responsibility.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- No title is available. The item(s) will be sold with a Salvage Bill of Sale only.
- Inspections are not permitted. Upon removal if the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: email@example.com
Mt. Pleasant, TX 75457, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.