2013 Magnum MMG150 Towable Generator(Lot 0 of 0) - Trench Compactor, Utility Vehicle & Generator
- Production Date: 2013
- Manufacturer: Magnum
- Product Model: MMG150
- Serial Numbers: 1300895
- Total Operating Hours: 6,343 Hours
- Unit Number: 53146-17
- Performance Specifications: John Deere 4045HF485 Engine, 145kVA/116kW, 3Ph, 60 Hz
- Components / Attachments: 340gal Fuel Tank, T/A Trailer Mount
The engine will start and run but the generator end is bad and will not make power. Any additional issues are unknown.
Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to remove the unit. Removal is by appointment only and the location requires at least a 24-hour notice prior to removal. Removal must be completed by the posted removal deadline or storage charges may be assessed.
This is a non-titled asset. The winning Buyer may be responsible to pay sales tax on the purchase of this item.
This listing is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Sales, Use, VAT, GST, transfer, ad valorem or other similar taxes of any taxing authority may be applicable to all sales unless the Buyer can provide their resale certificate at the time of purchase. If Buyer is exporting the item(s), export documentation must be submitted within 10 days after the removal deadline to have the applicable tax refunded. Any documentation submitted past the requested deadline is subject to approval if the funds have not been remitted to the appropriate government agency, otherwise it is the Buyer’s responsibility to recover tax directly from such government authority.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the location prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyers sole responsibility.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (855) 723-7781
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montoursville, PA 17754, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.
View Other Lots
|< Previous Lot||Next Lot >|